Abdullah Mazid Al-AzemiLawyer
- Nationality : Kuwait
- Education : PhD in Law - International Islamic University Malaysia
- Languages : Arabic Native language , English
- Experience : More than 14 years
- Areas of Expertise : Administrative law, Cybercrime And all Branches Of Law, As Well As Experience In The Academic Aspect, Especially procedural.
- Law Diploma from the College of Business Studies 2007 Public Authority for Applied Education and Training.
- Bachelor of Law from the Kingdom of Bahrain - Delmon University 2011.
- Master of Law from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan - Al al-Bayt State University 2015.
- PhD in Law - International Islamic University Malaysia .
Worked at the Ministry of Public Works from the beginning of 2008 until mid-2021 in several departments, namely (the Department of Legal Affairs in its departments of investigation and cases, and he also worked in the Department of Legal Contracts, the Consultation Department). After obtaining his doctorate, he decided to join the legal profession and joined the Dar Al-Muhama team.