- Methods of collection:
- Friendly collection:
The collection and revaluation of bad debts and the submission of a report to the client include the mechanism of what can be collected after the study of indebtedness and update of customer data while taking the policy of the client towards his opponents with debts.
- Judicial collection:
Through which we study the judgment and put the timetable and mechanism for implementation and collect the necessary data and amounts after updating customer data.
- Collection Tools:
- Follow-up and information program: This program includes:
- Receiving files enter data into the system.
- Classifying customers.
- Distributing data to contact personnel and opening their files.
- Printing civil information data, mail notifications, performance orders, sending mails, and photocopying all documents.
- Searching the Ministry of Justice website for customer status, processing of performance orders files and reporting them to companies.
- Customer support program:
It helps our client (companies and major institutions) to be updated on the issues and provide the customer with all the coming procedures.