Abdulrahman AlhoutiManaging Partner
- Nationality : Kuwaiti
- Education : Bachelor of Law – Kuwait university 2002 Master in Public Law – MEU 2012
- Languages : Arabic & English
- Experience : More Than 15 Years
- Areas of Expertise : Commercial and Corporate , Banking and Financial Institutions, Labor and Employment, Insurance and Risk, IP and Trade Marks, Litigation and Arbitration.
A graduate from Law school with Bachelor degree in Law from Kuwait University in 2002, Obtained a Master in Public Law from Middle East University in 2012, after graduation he worked as a legal researcher in Ministry of Interior and Investigator in the Public Investigators authority till 2005. In the middle of 2005 he started to prepare his own law firm and finally he opened it in Kuwait to provide legal consultations to many companies and individuals in the state of Kuwait. He has a lot of memberships in local, Arab and international law society. In addition to that he is a certified arbitrator in Kuwait law society.
Bachelor of Laws - Kuwait University - 2002.
Master's degree - Middle East University - Amman in 2011.
PhD researcher - University of Jordan.
Training Courses :
- General Department of Investigations Course from the Institute of Judicial Studies.
- Preparation course for Arab arbitrators from the Arab Chamber for Conciliation and Arbitration.
- A course in commercial arbitration and settling financial and banking disputes from the Arab Lawyers Union.
- A course in arbitration in the field of resolving intellectual property rights disputes from the State and Local Commercial Arbitration Institution for the Middle East countries.
- Arbitrator preparation course from the State and Local Commercial Arbitration Institution for the Middle East Countries.
- A course in effective public speaking skills from the Kuwait Bar Association.
- Arbitration course in contracts concluded by the state from the Kuwait Bar Association.
- A course in arbitration in joint-stock companies from the Kuwait Bar Association.
- Arbitration Program Course in Stock Market Disputes (Professional Certificate) from the Kingdom of Bahrain - Dar Al-Qarar Center.
- Participation in the training program for the first national project (national awareness) under the auspices of the Ministry of State for Youth Affairs.
- Participation in a visit to the courts of The Hague in the Kingdom of the Netherlands from the Kuwait Bar Association.
- Participation in the training program on ways to arbitrate the Lawyers Center through arbitration, conciliation, or mediation to resolve disputes in the field of transactions.
- Participation in the introductory symposium entitled (An Overview of the American Justice System) from the Kuwait Bar Association.
- Participation in the conference (legal protection of the lawyer), which was held at the Kuwait Bar Association in cooperation with the Arab Organization for Young Lawyers.
- Participation in the activities of the third Lawyers Forum entitled (Judicial Declaration and its Legal Effects), which was held in the Oman Authority.
- Participation in a workshop entitled (The Role of Youth in Combating Corruption), which was held at the Kuwait Bar Association.
- Participation in a workshop entitled (Common Mental Disorders in Young People and How to Deal with them) from the Social Development Office.
- Participation in a lecture (the legality of digital transactions - Bitcoin), which was held at the Kuwait Institute for Law and Legal Studies.
- Participation in the discussion panel entitled (Pros, Cons, and Mechanism of Implementing Environmental Law), which was held at the Kuwait Bar Association.
Participation in the training workshop entitled (The Responsibility of the Lawyer in Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing), which was held at the Kuwait Bar Association.